Operational Health and Safety Statement
The management of Trio Plumbing Australia Pty. Ltd. is committed and recognises Risk and Safety Management as an integral part of its operations. This Manual has been assembled so that all personnel, including Senior Management, Employees and Contractors, enforce our commitment to the provision of a safe and healthy work environment and to minimise risk of injury, property loss and impact on the environment.
The health and safety of all personnel as well as clients is paramount. All persons are to co-operate to ensure that requirements as specified under the Occupational Health and Safety Act Victoria 2004 are implemented, 'as far as is reasonable and practicable'. Therefore, in order to meet these objectives compliance with legislation and this policy is integrated into the company's Safety Management System Plan.
Management will be responsible for maintaining avenues of communication for consulting in a meaningful way with all employees. Employees will be provided with appropriate training so they can undertake their responsibilities in accordance with the Act and Company Policies. Personnel will be provided with instructions that explain these safety objectives and additionally will be provided with appropriate equipment in the performance of their duties.
All information, instruction and training will be provided in appropriate languages in order to ensure employees and contractors are able to accept individual and collective safety responsibilities and carry out all tasks safely without risk to themselves and other persons.
This also extends to compliance with relevant safety policies and procedures as required by any Principal Contractor for whom Trio Plumbing Australia provides its services.
By authority of the Director
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
The management of Trio Plumbing Australia Pty. Ltd. is committed to ensuring, as far as is reasonable and practicable, a safe working environment that is without risk to the health and welfare of employees, contractors, visitors and general public as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic). Company safety management systems are in accordance with the relevant Regulations and Codes of Practices.
It is the policy to:
- Set standards of safe work practices and procedures for all to follow.
- Provide adequate training for personnel at all levels in order for them to willingly accept their joint and individual responsibilities.
- Minimise the 'Risk' of hazards in the workplace that have the potential to cause injury; death, damage to the environment or property.
- Continue to develop safety awareness throughout the Company.
- To ensure appropriate Safety Mechanisms are implemented so that all personnel are able to carryout their joint and individual duties with a minimum of risk to health and welfare of all concerned.
- To ensure as far as reasonable and practicable minimal risk to the health and welfare of its clients and clients property when carrying out their duties.
- To ensure that quality controls are observed and that standards of service by Trio Plumbing Australia Pty. Ltd. to clients are maintained.
- To provide adequate instruction, information, training, supervision and avenues of communication for all employees.
In return, Employees and Contractors are expected to:
- Co-operate with the Company Management to maintain a safe working environment.
- Carry out their duties in accordance with the Company Practices and Procedures.
- Report any condition and/or practice that have the potential to cause personal injury or property damage.
- Report any injury, medical condition, property damage and any 'near hit/miss' incident that had the potential to cause injury.
- Ensure at all times that the Company Policies and Procedures with regards to work carried out on behalf of Trio Plumbing Australia Pty. Ltd. are strictly complied with and extends to compliance with safety requirements of any Principal Contractor for whom Trio Plumbing Australia provides its services.
By authority of the Director